A School of the Omaha Catholic School Consortium
The Omaha Catholic School Consortium challenges all students to be disciples of Jesus Christ by empowering them to reach their fullest potential through quality academic, spiritual, and social experiences.
The Omaha Catholic School Consortium will….
1. provide an excellent community of faith and learning.
2. nurture students who will develop a personal relationship with God by witnessing their faith through participation in the sacraments, community worship, and service to others.
3. develop students of character and self-discipline who model personal and social responsibility and who display a concern for others.
4. Empower our students to be critical thinkers who are fully prepared to use technology in an ethical way to further their learning.
5. provide a safe and nurturing educational environment guided by a collaborative, professional administrative practices.